• Radial-Leaded Electrolytic Capacitors - up to 450V | 33,000 µF
• Snap-In Electrolytic Capacitors - up to 500V | 68,000 µF
• Screw-Connector Electrolytic Capacitors - up to 525V | 820,000 µF
• Axial-Leaded Electrolytic Capacitors - up to 100V | 10,000 µF
• Organic Polymer Electrolytic Cacpacitors - up to 80V | 560 µF
• Hybrid Polymer Electrolytic Capacitors - up to 35V | 3,500 µF
Film & Ceramic
• Polypropylene AC Capacitors - up to 305VAC | 15µF
• Interference / Safety Capacitorsd - up to 760VAC | 15µF
• Power Electronics Capacitors - up to 400VDC | 1.5µF
Diodes / Rectifiers
Electrolytic CapacitorsSurface Mount CapacitorsRadial-Leaded Capacitors Snap-In CapacitorsScrew-ConnectorAxial-Leaded CapacitorsOrganic CapacitorsHybrid CapacitorsSuper Capacitors
Film & Ceramic CapacitorsPolyester Film CapacitorsAC CapacitorsInterference / SafetyCeramic SafetyMLCCPower Electronics
Rectifiers / DiodesGeneral Purpose Fast Recovery (15~500us) Super Fast (25~50us) High Efficiency Schottky Barrier Bridge Zener Diodes
Protection DevicesTVS ESD TVS Sensitive Gate (SCR)
SwitchesDIP Switches Tactile Switches Illuminated Switches Micro Switches
Surge Components is proud to present a product highlight of our line of Electric Double-Layer Capacitors (EDLC), more commonly known as Supercapacitors or Supercaps. We will be updating our website...
Due to evolving Environmental Policies, the production of glass package product with lead solder will be discontinued effective immediately. These products will be replaced with lead free glass...
AH, AS TYPE - CLASS X1 / Y2, AC TYPE CLASS X1 / Y2 Ideal for use as X/Y capacitors for AC line filters and primary-secondary coupling on switching power supplies and AC adapters. With...
Higher ripple current may contribute to a 20% reduction in cost compared to other aluminum electrolytic variations - as much as 50% in one 48V power supply application alone. Produced in...
Surge wanted to take the time to reflect on all of the great things that happened for us in 2019. Please read our 2019 Year End Review to help show the foundation we have built that will lead us to...
Surge gives an Mid Year statement about the current state of our business. DOWNLOAD PDF
We at Surge Components are very happy to see indications that the COVID-19 pandemic may be receding. Certainly, from a business perspective, this is a relief as it is good to have our staff back in...
Deer Park, NY, USA -- As we look ahead to 2020, we are closely monitoring the impact of the novel coronavirus at our Asia operations and the Surge business. In recent weeks, the coronavirus outbreak...